Update 23rd April 2020
We’re sorry to report that permission for one of these two screens has been granted. We’ve explained the convoluted process that lead to this decision in this blog.
Advertising giants JC Decaux have submtted a planning application for two large new digital advertising screens on Bath Road, Totterdown.
1. Go to planningonline.bristol.gov.uk/search and enter code: 19/04821/A
2. Click ‘Make a Comment’.
3. Write as much as you’d like about your objections. Below are some points you could make.
- Harm to the amenity of the area.
- The proposed screens are very energy intensive at a time when Bristol Council has declared a climate emergency and most Bristol residents are trying to reduce our carbon footprints.
- The screens would pose a danger to road safety.