Adblock Brum, running since 2019, is working towards a city that celebrates its creativity, culture and independence, where residents have a say over what they see in the streets and other public spaces.
Birmingham has a huge amount of outdoor advertising, and this busy group are always looking for new members!
You can keep in touch with Adblock Brum and see the latest planning applications in Birmingham on their Facebook page at Facebook.com/AdBlockBrum.
Follow the group on Instagram at instagram.com/AdblockBrum, or email them at adblockbrum[~at~]gmail.com.
The group meet on the third Thursday of every month, and are currently holding online meetings.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Beyond a Bet: latest podcast episode looks at gambling advertising
- The environmental impacts of corporate advertising
- Visual noise or valid communication? Message Recall podcast
- Adblock Brum vs Birmingham City Council in Birmingham Local Enforcement (BLEP) lockdown showdown
- Campaigners reject HSBC’s ‘net-zero ambition’, targeting billboards over ‘climate colonialism’
- Win for Brum: ad blocked!