Adblock Bristol began in April 2017 and was the forerunner to the national Adfree Cities network. We meet once per month, on the second Tuesday of the month at 7pm. Email us for details.
Adblock Bristol is working towards a city that celebrates its creativity and independence, where residents have a say in what they see in the city’s streets and other public spaces. We oppose billboards and other corporate outdoor advertising, and promote a visual environment which reflects the unique identity of our city, the values of local communities and the local economy.
Check out our Burg Arts community arts billboard in St Werburghs where we showcase local artists and provide an antidote to commercial billboard ads.
Contact: adblockbristol [~at~] gmail.com
Join the Adblock Bristol Facebook Group.
Latest Blog Posts
- ARTWORK LAUNCH, EASTON BILLBOARD TAKEOVER, FRIDAY 10 JULY
- Residents stick up giant post-it note against new digital billboards
- Artist Call Out: Burg Arts Lockdown Edition
- Success! Bedminster billboards removed
- Advertisers are intent on taking over our public spaces – but Bristol deserves better
- Celebrating the people who make our neighbourhoods better