Adblock Bristol began in April 2017 and was the forerunner to the national Adfree Cities network. We meet once per month, on the second Tuesday of the month at 7pm. Email us for details.
Adblock Bristol is working towards a city that celebrates its creativity and independence, where residents have a say in what they see in the city’s streets and other public spaces. We oppose billboards and other corporate outdoor advertising, and promote a visual environment which reflects the unique identity of our city, the values of local communities and the local economy.
Check out our Burg Arts community arts billboard in St Werburghs where we showcase local artists and provide an antidote to commercial billboard ads.
Adblock Bristol also has a podcast, Message Recall, available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Simplecast.
Contact: adblockbristol [~at~] gmail.com
Join the Adblock Bristol Facebook Group.
Latest Blog Posts
- NO NEW DIGITAL SCREENS IN BEDMINSTER
- Campaigners reject HSBC’s ‘net-zero ambition’, targeting billboards over ‘climate colonialism’
- You are appreciated: celebrating grassroots revolutionaries
- Virtual street art tour of St Pauls to feature in second annual Adfree Cities conference
- Residents’ victory as another billboard removed in St Werburgh’s
- Artwork launch, Easton billboard takeover