We need your help to create a map of billboards in Bristol. This will enable us to check the status of individual billboards, and plan any appropriate action.
So, how can you get involved in our citizens’ audit of Bristol’s billboards?
You’ll need access to edit the map – drop us a message and we can sort that out for you.
Also, let us know if there are any billboards that you think are particularly troublesome (for example, this could be because they obscure a beautiful building, or distract drivers, or they are on a route taken by schoolchildren, or another reason).
- Stroll around your local area and note where the billboards are.
- On the map, tap the pin icon and then tap on the map where you want to put the marker to indicate where the billboard is located.
- Attach a photo by selecting the camera icon; choose ‘Select a file from your computer’ and then ‘Take a photo or video’.
- Alternatively you can just note the location (as precisely as you can) and then email it to us to add to the map.
- It would be helpful to let us know if you are committed to mapping a particular area (e.g Easton or Southville), so the same work doesn’t get done twice.
Thanks and have fun!