Founded in early 2021, Adblock Norwich is a fast-growing collection of community-minded activists, environmentalists and artists. We are working to free Norwich’s public realm from corporate ads: instead we want to see beautiful and thoughtful artworks which reflect our city’s creative and independent spirit.
Adblock Norwich is working towards a city that celebrates its creativity and independence, where communities have a say in what they see in the city’s streets and other public spaces. Adblock Norwich is opposed to billboards and other corporate outdoor advertising, preferring a visual environment which reflects the unique identity of our city, the values of local communities and the local economy.
Latest Blog Posts
- Object to YET more back-to-back digital advertising for Norwich! (part 2)
- Object to more back-to-back digital advertising for Norwich!
- Beyond a Bet: latest podcast episode looks at gambling advertising
- Norwich Council votes to limit harmful advertising
- The environmental impacts of corporate advertising
- Visual noise or valid communication? Message Recall podcast