Adblock Lambeth formed in February 2021. We cherish our communities and want to protect them, so we oppose corporate advertising which harms body image, equality in representation, local business and the environment. We fight for happier and healthier cities. We dream of urban environments which celebrate all the people living in them and are committed to make our neighbourhoods more independent, creative and welcoming. We are seeking alternatives beyond consumerism: we celebrate community connection, solidarity, public art and nature.
Latest Blog Posts
- Beyond a Bet: latest podcast episode looks at gambling advertising
- Rings a bell?
- Use Local Elections to get Advertising on the Political Agenda in London!
- The environmental impacts of corporate advertising
- Adblock Lambeth battle digital screen on Brixton Road
- Visual noise or valid communication? Message Recall podcast