Adblock Lambeth formed in February 2021. We cherish our communities and want to protect them, so we oppose corporate advertising which harms body image, equality in representation, local business and the environment. We fight for happier and healthier cities. We dream of urban environments which celebrate all the people living in them and are committed to make our neighbourhoods more independent, creative and welcoming. We are seeking alternatives beyond consumerism: we celebrate community connection, solidarity, public art and nature.
Latest Blog Posts
- Ad companies chase big payday – FIVE digital boards planned for Lambeth
- 24 billboards – Blade Runner future threatens Lambeth
- Adblock Lambeth vs digital billboards on Wandsworth Road
- Stop advertising harmful products in Lambeth
- Urgent action needed – Help us fight a new digital ad screen in Vauxhall
- Beyond a Bet: latest podcast episode looks at gambling advertising